Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Sticks Up For Ali


Lindsay Lohan has posted a very interesting blog on her MySpace page, which was provoked by two photographers who asked Lindsay if her younger sister Ali, 14, recently got breast implants.

“It made me feel a bit sick to my stomach,” she writes. “My response simply was, ‘Did you really just ask me that? She is a 14-year-old girl, and you are a pedophile!’ All I am trying to say is that I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me. Of course, we have our ups and downs, but all in all, my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given. Nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14-year-old child to alter her body.”



Lindsay continued on by saying that she doesn’t judge people who choose to have surgery, but it just isn’t for her. She adds “I am just saying that it’s not something that my family finds necessary to do, especially when you’re not even fully developed yet!”

The “Mean Girls” starlet ended her blogging tirade with a shout out to her girlfriend Samantha Ronson, writing: “I miss Samantha cuz she’s out of town.”

No comments: